Microwave cooking is not natural, nor healthy, and is far more dangerous to the human body than anyone could imagine. Anthony Wayne and Lawrence Newell, health-science.com
The articles about the “Fastest (or Easiest) Way to Cook Corn” seem to be popping up everywhere all of a sudden online (like this one from the editors of Living Well Magazine), coinciding with the arrival of corn season. People are being told to microwave their corn to not only save time, but to be free of those pesky corn silks. (Are they really that annoying?) Reading the comments, it is clear that microwave ovens are still very popular with many cooks, which makes this a good time to repost information about the concerns over microwave ovens.
For a very complete history of the use of microwave ovens, and all their very dangerous effects on food and human beings, please read the excellent article, The Hidden Hazards of Microwave Cooking, by Anthony Wayne and Lawrence Newell.
But if you are short on time today, here are the top 10 reasons why you should give your microwave oven the boot, from the article above:
- Continually eating food processed from a microwave oven causes long term, permanent, brain damage by “shorting out” electrical impulses in the brain [de-polarizing or de-magnetizing the brain tissue].
- The human body cannot metabolize [break down] the unknown by-products created in micro-waved food.
- Male and female hormone production is shut down and/or altered by continually eating micro-waved foods.
- The effects of micro-waved food by-products are residual [long term, permanent] within the human body.
- Minerals, vitamins, and nutrients of all micro-waved food is reduced or altered so that the human body gets little or no benefit, or the human body absorbs altered compounds that cannot be broken down.
- The minerals in vegetables are altered into cancerous free radicals when cooked in a microwave oven.
- Micro-waved foods cause stomach and intestinal cancerous growths [tumors]. This has been a primary contributor to the rapidly increased rate of colon cancer in the United States.
- The prolonged eating of micro-waved foods causes cancerous cells to increase in human blood.
- Continual ingestion of micro-waved food causes immune system deficiencies through lymph gland and blood serum alterations.
- Eating micro-waved food causes loss of memory, concentration, emotional instability, and a decrease of intelligence.